Tuesday 18 May 2010

First ever Post

Well I have finally made it, my first ever blog post... Still Learning so there might be a few changes along the way as I learn more... Been reading and reading more an more on making a blog, Yesterday evening i atended the craft group i go on a monday at 7pm http://crafterscorner16.blogspot.com/ lovely group of ladies... I have only been going a few weeks but enjoy it so much.. The group is run by Crafters corner shop owner  Sue McClelland. Anyone interested in joining a group should give sue a call as i highly reccommend this group.. it's more than a group its a chance to learn new things and have a fun time with people who enjoy crafting...
Well folks thats it for now going to carry on trying to sort the rest of my blog site out
Scrappy Hugs and paper kisses to all x

No comments:

Post a Comment